Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, if you place an order with us, we need to collect personal information including your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping and credit or debit card billing address so that we can appropriately process and fulfil your order. We may also collect information when you request customer support or provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. We will treat all personal information as confidential. You have the right to request access to your data and if there is anything incorrect you can get it changed or removed.
When you access or use our website we automatically collect certain information about you, including information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services. We use certain technologies to collect information, including sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that help us to improve our services and your shopping experience, see the contents of your sled, see which areas of our website are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Please note that these cookies and web beacons cannot harm your computer.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
In order to provide you with access to our website, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorised or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- process orders and to send you related information;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about news and information related to our products;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our website; and
- personalise and improve our website and products.
By accessing and using our website, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- with third party providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as delivery companies;
- if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- to enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
- in connection with any merger, sale of Huski’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you. We will never share your card details with third parties (other than credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information).
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website, including your ability to purchase products.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your order or our ongoing customer service.